I don't know about you, but for me, when it comes to the summer holiday, or just for a short trip to the seaside, I always end up with a huge bag of beauty products, not taking into account the special bag for my make-up. I admit, I'm a big fan of beauty products and although, I'm not a heavy make-up user, I love to use all kinds of cleansing products, creams and of course luscious body lotions. Though, lately I've been trying to be more selective about cosmetics, there are some beauty products always present in my travelling kit.
1. Gillette Venus Sensitive Disposable Razors (for a silky smooth skin)
2. Nivea Sunny Melon & Oil Shower Gel (for a fresh and yummy sensation)
3. Dove Pure Sensitive Stick (effective and without parabens, colorants and alcohol)
4. Nails Inc Nail Polish- Royal Botanical Gardens (I absolutely love this minty shade)
5. Burberry Summer Limited Edition Eau de Toilette (thanks to a good friend I got to discover this new fragrance and instantly became a fan)
6. Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion (extremely practical)
7. L'Oreal Elsève Solar Set (best hair protection for sun exposure)
8. Colgate Max White One Set (your pearly whites will look even more sparkly with a tanned skin)
9. Oriflame Luxury Manicure Kit (definitely a must)
10. Avène High Protection Cream SPF 30 (I usually use protection creams with SPF 30, but for sensitive skin parts I use SPF 50).
11. Avène High Protection Lip Balm SPF 30 (there's nothing attractive about dry & burnt lips)
12. Avène Hydrance Optimale- Light Hydrating Cream (the perfect hydrating balance)
13. Avène Gentle Gel Cleanser (for a clean and soft complexion)
14. Avène Thermal Spring Water (special calming effect against sunburn and redness)
15. Avon Foot Works- scrub and cream with marine salt (for beautiful summer ready feet)
16. Avon Nail Experts- Peeling and Brittleness Solver (for a healthy mani/ pedi)
What are your favorite beauty products, you can't go without when travelling?